At OÜ TAVAST ESTONIA, we value your privacy and ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations when it comes to collecting your personal data when you visit our website tavast.ee
Your data controller is OÜ TAVAST EESTI
Company registry code: 10680467
Phone: (+372) 600 7715
We collect and process data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) that entered into force on 25 May 2018.
Collection and use of personal data
What data we collect
The data collected includes data that you knowingly and actively provide to us when using or participating in our services or promotions, as well as any data transmitted by your devices when accessing our products and services.
The data we collect includes data that you have intentionally shared with us when using our services or promotions and data that is automatically transmitted to us by your devices.
Your personal data may reach us in the following ways:
- When you contact us by phone, email or online chat;
- When you browse the website tavast.ee;
- When you comment, like or share any of our posts on our social media account;
- When you subscribe to our newsletter;
- When you comment on the posts on our website.
Types of data collected
We will request your personal information only if it is essential to provide you with our services. By contacting us or visiting our website, you may share the following information with us:
- First name and surname
- E-mail address
- Conversation history between you and us
- Information about your web browser and IP address
Our website tavast.ee
stores log files about its visitors. Information collected may include:
- Type of device used
- Internet Protocol (IP) address
- browser type
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time of your visit to the website
- Number of clicks on the entry and exit pages of the website
Data in the log files is used to analyse trends, manage the website, track visitor activity and collect demographic data. The data obtained is not intended to identify a person and does not enable such identification.
Like most websites, tavast.ee
Cookies are divided into persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer or mobile device even after you close your browser or computer. Session cookies are deleted immediately after you quit your browser.
Cookies are classified according to their purpose as follows:
Strictly necessary cookies.
Session cookies that are intended to enable you to use the services offered on our website. These cookies help authenticate users and prevent malicious use of user accounts. Without these cookies, we cannot offer you the desired services.
These cookies allow your browser to remember the choices you make on the website, such as saving your login details or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalised browsing experience and prevent you from having to re-enter your preferences.
How we use data
We may use the data collected for a variety of purposes, including:
- To maintain, manage, develop, personalise and expand our website;
- To conduct statistical analysis to improve our services and/or offers as well as to understand and analyse visitor behaviour;
- To identify you by phone, text or email;
- To send you information and request feedback on our services;
- To prevent fraud and protect our website;
- To enable us to connect with you through social media;
- To facilitate faster provision of relevant advice by enabling the reading of chat history;
- To improve the quality of our service and provide more efficient browsing solutions;
- To develop new products and services or improve their functionality;
- To streamline and speed up communication with you when you contact us;
- For other purposes. For example, to analyse data, research trends or assess the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
Who we may share your personal data with
- We may share your data with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent, we may disclose your personal data for other purposes.
- We may be required to disclose your personal data by law. In good faith, we may also disclose your data to comply with legal obligations, protect our rights or property, prevent or detect potential violations of law related to the use of our service and to ensure the safety of our users.
Storage of your personal data
The company also retains log files for the purpose of internal analysis. Log files are normally retained for a shorter period of time, unless the data is used to strengthen security or improve the functionality of our service, or we are required by law to retain the data for a longer period of time.
Processing of children’s data
None of our products and services are intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect data from children under the age of 13. If we suspect that we are processing the data of a person under the age of 13, we will remove that person from all our databases.
Your data protection rights
Even if you have previously consented to sharing your personal data with us for marketing purposes, you retain the right to change your mind at any time. You have the right to discontinue communication with us at any time and request the removal of your data from our databases. From time to time, we may request your information to verify your identity. If you believe that the data we have collected about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at (+372) 600 7715. We will do our utmost to correct inaccurate, incomplete, misleading and out-of-date data.
If you believe that we have breached the applicable data protection laws and you wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the contact details outlined in this document and provide us with the full details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing with the findings of our investigation and the steps we will take to resolve your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or a data protection authority.
GDPR data protection rights
We want to make sure you are aware of all your data protection rights. Website users have the following rights:
- The right to access – you have the right to request copies of your personal data;
- The right to rectification – you have the right to request the rectification of inaccurate personal data; In addition, you have the right to request the completion of incomplete personal data;
- The right to erasure – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the erasure of your personal data;
- The right to restrict processing – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data;
- The right to object – under certain conditions, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability – under certain conditions, you have the right to request the transmission of your personal data to a third party or directly to yourself.
Security of your data
The security of your personal data is of utmost importance to us, but it is also important to keep in mind that no online method of data exchange or electronic storage is completely secure. Although we will do everything to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee complete security.
Links to other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
Last updated 14 February 2023